Chairman and Founder of ANAROCK
- Anuj has over 30 years experience in Indian and global real estate markets and is a trusted advisor to developers, occupiers and investors.
- He is widely acknowledged for revolutionizing the real estate sector with his visionary outlook and technology-based solutions. He has won numerous awards both within India and Internationally for his contribution to the real estate sector.
- Until February 2017, Anuj was Chairman & Country Head of JLL in India, overseeing a team of over 9000 employees in 11 cities. He was also a key member of JLL’s Asia Pacific Leadership Group and Head of its Global Retail Leasing Board.
- Anuj set up ANAROCK in 2017 which is now the largest independent residential agency in India with over 1800 staff across 14 offices and significant presence in GCC countries including Dubai and Abu Dhabi. ANAROCK also has a global footprint with over 80,000 preferred channel partners and affiliates in the US and UK market.
- Under his leadership, ANAROCK has added Retail, Hospitality, Investment Banking, Land Services, Strategic Consulting, Warehousing, Industrial & Logistics Services to its portfolio and is aggressively expanding to newer geographies and real estate business verticals.
- Anuj’s experience and expertise encompass multi-disciplinary advisory and transactions in real estate, planning and executing demand and feasibility assessment studies, transactional services, fund and investor sourcing and technology-based real estate marketing strategies.
- As an industry veteran, he has successfully handled marketing of projects within the Office, Retail, Hospitality and Residential domains.
- Anuj has received significant national and global recognitions for his contribution to the real estate sector. He has also been associated with various national and international industry forums in various capacities and serves on multiple public and private company boards.